About Our Product
Exclusively Developed For Conservatory Insulations
Our unique insulation quilt has been exclusively developed for us and is the ONLY product of its kind manufactured specifically for conservatories.
The outer foil of our quilt is a “True Aluminium Foil” as opposed to the standard Polymer Foil used in all other products. This increases the reflective qualities by 18% resulting in vastly superior performance when dealing with the conditions unique to conservatories.
The ConservaHeat Insulation System
1. True Aluminium Foil – Ultra LowEmissivity results in over 95% of radiant heat being reflected away through Summer.
2. ThermoWadding MembraneCreates Air Pockets to prevent heat gain by conduction of radiant energy.
3. Metalised Poly Foil Barrier- SecondaryRadiant barrier to again prevent both heat gain in Summer and heat loss in the Winter.
4. Vapour Control Foam MembraneTotal vapour control layer to prevent damp and condensation.
5. ThermoWadding MembraneCreates air pockets to prevent heat loss by conduction of radiant energy.
6. True Aluminium FoilReduces heat loss by upto 90%, by using ultra low emissivity foil to create extra valuable space for use all year round.
Insulated Qualities Explained
A U-Value is the calculation of heat lost through any given surface. The lower the U-Value, the less heat it allows to pass through.
Our state-of-the-art construction results in a U-Value of only 0.175 W/m2K which will allow for your conservatory to be used in all seasons.
WHY WE CLAD YOUR CONSERVATORY INTERNALLY WITH UPVC
Not only does the design of ceiling look stunning in uPVC. Its designed to create a 20mm air gap between the insulation and the ceiling to increase warmth and prevent condensation. Importantly we do not recommend plasterboard internal finish as movement in uPVC conservatories can cause cracking.